Day 13 - Review

How do I Feel?


Today wasn't bad.  I got a little hungry around 10:00 am and again around 6:00 pm, but no real cravings.

Meals for Today:


Breakfast - Mini Pepperoni Omelet with Bacon






I can't believe I had another omelet with bacon today.  This time, I "spiced it up" but throwing some mini pepperoni into the omelet.  While I like pepperoni, it's weird on an omelet.  It was an interesting experiment, but I don't think I'll repeat.

Lunch - Leftover Spinach, Egg, and Bacon Salad



I finished off the leftover Spinach, Egg, and Bacon Salad for lunch.  It was just sitting there in the refrigerator this morning and I was lazy!

Supper - Leftover Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken


It's a leftover kind of day.  We were supposed to have some sort of shrimp dish tonight but still have a lot of leftover Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken and Meatloaf.  Well, the chicken is gone.  We'll tackle the meatloaf tomorrow. 

Snacks:


  • 2 manderinas

Exercise for Today:


I decided to take today off for push-ups and sit-ups.  I'll resume again tomorrow.  As of 7:00 PM I have completed 11,291 steps.  I did have to go out this evening and walk 1.65 miles to get there today. Luckily, the weather is respectable for January in the mid-50s tonight. 

Daily Summary


Again, this wasn't a bad day at all. I did have kind of a stressful day at work, but didn't have the desire to get some "comfort food".  I did feel a bit fatigued tonight, so decided to skip the push-ups and sit-ups.  

Stats for Today:


Good news is that I still lost weight yesterday in spite of my "cheat day" meal at Miss Mary Bobo's.  The total was 1.1 pounds during this morning's weigh-in.  That makes 6.2 pounds for the month which puts me at 62 percent of the monthly goal and 15.5 percent towards the yearly goal.  It's starting to come together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor Island, Manila Bay, Philippines

Wednesday Morning Ride