Day 15 - Review

How do I Feel?


Weird day today, I was very tired and grumpy. See more details below.

Meals for Today:


Breakfast - Twice Baked Sweet Potato with Breakfast Sausage





This was based on a Paleo in 28 meal that I had earlier - maybe even day 1 - on this journey.  The only difference that I made was to exchange from breakfast sausage for bacon.  I was supposed to put it back in the potato shell, but it was too flimsy. So I dropped everything in a ramekin and reheated it once I put in the egg. It's good. 

Lunch - Hamburgers with Grilled Pineapples


I busted out the grill for the first time this year and grilled up some hamburgers.  I also dropped on some pineapple rings.  I ended up overcooking the burgers, but the pineapple was VERY sweet.  Grilling pineapple brings out the sweetness of the fruit.  It was very good. 

Dinner - Short Ribs with Acorn Squash



This was an okay dish from Paleo in 28.  The short ribs didn't take as long to cook in the Instapot as they described and the acorn squash was just so, so.  I would eat it again but wouldn't put it high on the list. 

Snacks 

  • manderinas
  • dark chocolate

Exercise for Today


  • Completed 16 push-ups
  • Completed 16 sit-ups
  • "Planked" for 60 seconds
  • Walked 8,160 steps as of 9 PM (that includes a 2.62-mile road walk tonight.)

Daily Summary


As I suspected yesterday, I had a gain during this morning's weigh-in.  I'm not sure why I knew that would happen but it did.  I didn't have a lot of energy today and actually napped for most of the afternoon.  I would be surprised if there was another gain tomorrow. 

Stats for Today:


I gained .6 pounds overnight which puts me at 64.6% of the monthly goal.  I've lost 6.5 pounds so far and need to hit it a little harder tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor Island, Manila Bay, Philippines

Wednesday Morning Ride