Day 24 - Review

How do I Feel?


Maybe my toughest day yet.  Read on for more details.



Meals for  Today:


Breakfast - Tropical Green Smoothie



This was something from week 1 that I decided to return to this morning. The first time I had it, it wasn't filling at all.  Today I wasn't nearly as hungry feeling as I was the first time. 

Lunch - Leftover Paleo Pizza



For lunch, I went with last night's leftovers.  This doesn't reheat as well as "real" pizza and I could really taste the almond flour in the dough today.  Having said all that, I finished it!

Dinner - Honey Glazed Salmon with Broccoli



This was a new meal for today.  I enjoyed the salmon, but broccoli and I are not close friends.  The recipe came from Paleo in 28.

Snacks:

  • manderina

Exercise for Today:


I was up and down all day today.  As a result, I have 10,915 steps as of 6 pm. 

Daily Summary:


This was kind of a bummer day today.  I didn't get good sleep last night, the weather got a little cooler and I gained a bunch of weight at the morning weigh-in.  As a result, I was really strict on my food today.  I only had one snack besides the three meals and that was a manderina tonight as I wrote this.  I did a bunch of water as well, so let's see what tomorrow brings. Have I plateaued and need to change things up or should I continue; tomorrow will tell a lot. 

Stats for Today:


As I stated above, I gained 1.3 pounds overnight at this morning's weigh-in.  That drops me back to 80.6% of the monthly goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor Island, Manila Bay, Philippines

Wednesday Morning Ride