Day 2 - Review

How do I feel?



Overall, didn't feel too bad today.  I was a little sleepy when I came home from work, but other than that, it was a pretty good day. 

Meals for Today:


Breakfast - Two Egg Omelet with Spinach and Bacon



Fried up a couple of strips of bacon and then cooked a two-egg omelet that had some baby spinach mixed in.  It wasn't bad.  I need to make some pico de gallo to serve over the top!  Yum!!

Lunch - Romaine Lettuce Salad with leftover Roasted Chicken


I took some of the leftover chicken from last night's supper and mixed it with a bagged Romaine lettuce mixture.  I didn't have a dressing, so need to incorporate some sort of homemade vinaigrette. It was a good lunch.

Dinner - Shrimp Scampi over Zucchini Noodles



Another recipe from Paleo in 28.

This was a good end to a good day.  We didn't cut up enough zucchini, so it was kind of sparse in the final product but it's rather tasteless anyway.  Belle was surprised at how much it had shrunk during the cooking process.   I'd definitely do this one again.

Snacks 

  • apple
  • tangerine

Exercise for Today:

  • Successfully completed 6 push-ups.
  • Successfully completed 6 sit-ups.
  • "Planked" for 35 seconds. 
  • Walked a total of 11,794 steps as of 6 pm.

Daily Summary:

Going back to work today made this one a little easier I believe.  I was busy most of the morning with various tasks and didn't have time to think about food. By the time it was lunchtime, I was ready to eat.  I took a short nap (30 minutes) upon getting home from school and Belle had supper ready when I got moving. All-in-all, not a bad day.  

Here's the daily weight loss static.  I dropped 1.1 pounds overnight.  I'm sure that most of this was due to the flushing of crap out of my system.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  

Two days successfully completed. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Corregidor Island, Manila Bay, Philippines

Wednesday Morning Ride